Addressing Public Safety
Across the United States, a number of law enforcement agencies have struggled to address the issue of police misconduct. Police departments have been called upon to resolve such systemic problems as:
- Patterns of discriminatory policing
- Routine use of “unnecessary and unreasonable” force
- Chronic failure to discipline officers involved in misconduct
- Erosion of public trust
It is important that incidents of police misconduct are investigated and addressed. However, it is equally important to establish preventive measures that can reduce the occurrence of such incidents. Synch-Solutions provides Early Intervention System (EIS) solutions that can assist law enforcement agencies in preventing inappropriate behavior resulting from undue stress among police officers, and in identifying trends relating to training needs, misconduct, or policy concerns that could lead to departmental liability.
Synch-Solutions has partnered with Quartech Justice Systems to deliver innovative Information Technology solutions tailored to help law enforcement agencies reduce risk, improve accountability, improve relations between police and the public, and otherwise enhance public safety. We leverage Quartech’s VISION suite of applications to address critical policing capabilities. VISION is a flexible, modular platform that provides a comprehensive view of an officer from all relevant data sources, and which can be tailored to meet the needs of the agency.
We offer implementation services for the following VISION modules:
- VISION EIS
- VISION Wellness
- VISION Reform
How our EIS solutions elevate business value:
- Effective leveraging of law enforcement administrative data
- Proper training to optimize success of the EIS
- Predictive analytics that help identify warning signs to prevent escalation to issues
- Improved command visibility into operations
- Officer self-assessment and year-over-year tracking
Why Choose Synch-Solutions?
Synch-Solutions delivers industry leading Early Intervention System solutions with data-driven workflow and advanced analytics to transform law enforcement agencies.